Applications are now open for the First Foundation Scholarship. The purpose of a First Foundation 3-4 year scholarship programme is to assist students who have demonstrated the academic potential to succeed and who will face significant financial hardship in pursuing and successfully graduating from their tertiary studies.
- 3-4 year scholarship programme (valued at $10,000) managed by First Foundation to provide talented young New Zealanders opportunities and resources to help them successfully navigate from school, through university and into a meaningful career. Our life-changing three-to-four-year programme creates a ripple effect in your community that will last forever.
- A personal mentor for 3-4 years (Year 13/1st Year University to 3rd Year University)
- Paid work experience (4-5 weeks per year)*
- Access to wrap around support from First Foundation’s Student Support Team
- Access to Student Success Workshops and Events***
- $12,000 towards tertiary fees/costs** at degree level ($4,000 per year for the first three years of university)
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION SESSION FOR SCHOLARS, FAMILIES AND SCHOOLS
Monday 18 May 3:30pm via zoom.